The V.A. Can Help Pay For Home Care Services!
Veterans, veteran spouses, or surviving spouses who need financial help for in-home care may be eligible for assistance through the Aid & Attendance Program.
Our Home Care Services Include:
• Personal Care (Bathing, Grooming, Dressing, Toileting)
• Light Housekeeping (Laundry, Floors, Dishes, Fresh Linens)
• Meal Preparation
• Errands Outside The House
• Transportation To & From Appointments
• Assistance With Mobility
• View Full List Of Services
Applying for for the Aid & Attendance Program is a two-step process. First, your primary care physician must complete VA Form 21-2680, then they must file it at the regional office for review.
For More Information Contact:
V.A. Medical Center Of Albuquerque
1501 San Pedro Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110