24/7 Home Care means you’re never alone. We assemble a team of caregivers to provide support around the clock in the comfort of your own home. Whether you’re recovering from surgery or illness, are bedridden, or have become too physically frail or mentally disoriented to provide basic self care, we ensure that you are well cared for, comfortable, and safe. The house and laundry is kept clean. We prepare nutritious meals, monitor vital signs and medications, assist with mobility, and provide transportation to medical appointments.
Preventing falls and bed sores are a serious concern. Injuries, such as breaking a hip, can very suddenly result in the complete collapse of a previous lifestyle. Seniors tend to sleep little, and need to get up during the night, when the majority of falls occur. Bedridden individuals need hourly repositioning to prevent the development of sores, which may develop into life-threatening infections due to their weakened immune systems. Our caregivers are trained and supervised by a licensed registered nurse, and take injury prevention very seriously.
Our Home Care Services Include:
• Personal Hygiene (Bathing, Grooming, Dressing, Oral Care)
• Meal Preparation & Feeding
• Constant Monitoring & Hourly Repositioning
• Medication & Supplement Reminders
• Light Housekeeping (Cleaning, Laundry, Dishes, Fresh Linens)
• Errands (Grocery Shopping, Prescription Pickup, Dry Cleaning)
• Transfers From Bed To Wheelchair
• Transportation To/From Appointments
• View full list Of services