Respite Care is another way of saying, “A little bit of Home Care.”
Everyone needs time for self
Free yourself for some much needed personal time. Family caregivers can often reach the point of burnout because of the overwhelming demand in providing care for a loved one. Let Joshua Cares Home Health help via our private duty and personal Respite care. We work with you as needed. Whether its a few hours a day or a day or two a week. Longer terms of temporary relief are also available for times when vacation is needed or when work travel is required.
Most seniors who require daily assistance are cared for by friends and family. Over time, the burden tends to increase. This dynamic puts a great deal of strain on primary caregivers, who often neglect aspects of personal and professional lives in order to take care of an aging family member.
The definition of respite is: a short period of rest or relief from something difficult. That’s exactly what we do. We step in for a few hours a week, or cover during a vacation, letting primary caregivers enjoy a break or attend to other important matters, with the peace of mind that their loved one is safe, taken care of, and comfortable at home.
Our Home Care Services Include:
• Personal Hygiene (Bathing, Grooming, Dressing, Oral Care)
• Monitoring To Prevent Falls & Other Accidents
• Medication & Supplement Reminders
• Meal Planning, Meal Preparation & Diet Monitoring
• Light Housekeeping (Cleaning, Laundry, Dishes, Fresh Linens)
• Errands (Grocery Shopping, Prescription Pickup, Dry Cleaning)
• Transportation To/From Appointments